Thursday, March 14

The Most Popular Cheating Excuses People Make



People always give excuses when they're caught cheating. They never accept their fault immediately but they tend to shift blame to make the cheated party feel it's their fault they cheated. See some ridiculous excuses.
- It was my friend sending those x-rated texts from my phone, not me (yeah right)!
- My phone was dead, I couldn't find my charger. I swear I wasn't ignoring your call!
- I didn't know what I was doing, she means nothing to me!
- She's lying, she's just obsessed with me!
- It was just a side quest!
- She kissed me, I didn't kiss her!
- We were on a break!
- This isn't what it looks like, she came on to me!
- You weren't there for me. I needed you!
- She didn't matter, it was a mistake!
- I was drunk and I thought it was you!
You only live once!
- I didn't feel wanted by you!
- I wish you hadn't found out. I was just about to end it!
- Oh, I have that e-mail as spam!

...........And most of these excuses comes from the you know who..........the men! What is the worse you've heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog