Tuesday, June 11

LOVE QUOTES

Don't play with a woman's heart,
Why mislead a good woman if you know you are not going to love her the way she deserves to be loved?.
karuri Essie
   View Soulmate comments
If you know you love somebody you've got to let them know about it. I love you!.
Karuri Essie
   View Soulmate comments
For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness..
John Karani
   View Soulmate comments
Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened..
John Karani
   View Soulmate comments
Sexy is a strange thing. Iam not sure it has to do with sex. Sexy has to do with not knowing whats coming next. The unpredictability..
John Karani
   View Soulmate comments
I heard that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else..
John Karani
   View Soulmate comments
Now turn around and go to sleep. Iam warning you that I plan to sleep with you in my arms all night long..
John Karani
   View Soulmate comments
She looked like the kind of woman I could fall in love with. Trouble is, she was standing next to the kind of woman I would like to make love to..
John Karani
   View Soulmate comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog